Bismillah...
Apa yang kita fikirkan jika mendengar kata-kata itu????
iya pasti kita berfikir bahwa ibu kita adalah wanita terhebat di dunia ini. ibu yang selalu menyayangi kita dari kita dikandungan selama kurang lebih 9 bulan,ibu membawa kita kemana-mana, kepasar, tidur, makan walaupun berat terasa tapi ia tidak pernah mengeluh. saat kita lahir didunia ini nyawa adalah taruhannya dengan susah payah ia melahirkan kita. sesakit apapun penderitaan ibu ketika melahirkan akan hilang ketika mendengar tangisan bayi mungil yaitu kita.
Ibu kasih sayangnya tak ada tandingannya di dunia ini. Ingetkan lagu pas jaman kita kecil. Yang ini nih
Kasih ibu kepada beta
Tak terhingga sepanjang masa
Hanya memberi tak harap kembali
Bagai sang surya menyinari dunia.
Kita bisa bayangkan tuh kasih sayang ibu kayak matahari gg ada habisnya, bayangin aja kalo didunia ini gg ada matahari pasti repot banget tuh, bahkan bisa jadi kita gg bisa hidup. Maka dari itu yuk bareng-bareng kita sayangi ibu kita dengan setulus-tulusnya hati kita, ibu yang rela gg makan demi putra-putrinya.
Terimakasih yaAllah telah memberikan ku ibu terbaik, ibu terhebat, ibu yang luar biasa. Jaga beliau yaAllah. I love you mom :’(
Who should I give my love to?
My respect and my honor to
Who should I pay good mind to?
After Allah
And Rasulullah
Comes your mother
Who next? Your mother
Who next? Your mother
And then your father
Cause who used to hold you
And clean you and clothes you
Who used to feed you?
And always be with you
When you were sick
Stay up all night
Holding you tight
That?s right no other
My mother
Who should I take good care of?
Giving all my love
Who should I think most of?
After Allah
And Rasulullah
Comes your mother
Who next? Your mother
Who next? Your mother
And then your father
Cause who used to hear you
Before you could talk
Who used to hold you?
Before you could walk
And when you fell who picked you up
Clean your cut
No one but your mother
My mother
Who should I say why close to?
Listen most to
Never say no to
After Allah
And Rasulullah
Comes your mother
Who next? Your mother
Who next? Your mother
And then your father
Cause who used to hug you
And buy you new clothes
Calm your head
And blow your nose
And when you cry
Who wiped your tears?
Knows your fears
Who really cares?
My mother
Say Alhamdulillah
Thank you Allah
Thank you Allah
For my mother
My respect and my honor to
Who should I pay good mind to?
After Allah
And Rasulullah
Comes your mother
Who next? Your mother
Who next? Your mother
And then your father
Cause who used to hold you
And clean you and clothes you
Who used to feed you?
And always be with you
When you were sick
Stay up all night
Holding you tight
That?s right no other
My mother
Who should I take good care of?
Giving all my love
Who should I think most of?
After Allah
And Rasulullah
Comes your mother
Who next? Your mother
Who next? Your mother
And then your father
Cause who used to hear you
Before you could talk
Who used to hold you?
Before you could walk
And when you fell who picked you up
Clean your cut
No one but your mother
My mother
Who should I say why close to?
Listen most to
Never say no to
After Allah
And Rasulullah
Comes your mother
Who next? Your mother
Who next? Your mother
And then your father
Cause who used to hug you
And buy you new clothes
Calm your head
And blow your nose
And when you cry
Who wiped your tears?
Knows your fears
Who really cares?
My mother
Say Alhamdulillah
Thank you Allah
Thank you Allah
For my mother
I love you mom
aku sayang mamahku :*
BalasHapusoh so sweet
BalasHapushttp://srikurnia27.blogspot.com